Monday, May 07, 2007

we can't stop.

yes, shane and i are addicted to taking pictures. even if we aren't the best photographers, we always enjoy our pics!

so last wednesday evening we ended up relaxing on his deck and enjoying a beer and the weather. then, i made a discovery! i've had my camera for almost 2 years now and never knew the fun of the "coupling shot"!! ( you can take a picture with someone else without using a timer and setting up the camera. one person takes a photo, and then hands the camera off to the other. try to line up the background the best you can. the two photos are then morphed together!)

here we go ...


first try. my baby shot me dead.


i'm making out with myself. that's hot.


i'm a little banshee!


and here, shane finally gets a taste of his own medicine!
lisa has been waiting for this day to finally come, i'm sure!
sorry lisa. i don't think he has any bruises!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethie said...

That's hilarious! I wonder if my camera does that...

7:29 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

omg i wonder if i have that!! the possibilites.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home