Tuesday, May 08, 2007

the highlight of my day.

so i was getting my occasional after-work cocktail at the bar car.
i order my usual - vodka and soda with a lemon. the drink guy (hardly a real bartender, right?) asked me, with all the seriousness of a protective father, "are you 21?"
i had to laugh and i admitted, "try 31! ...in a month!". And he said back, completely sarcastic, "sure, in a month." like he was saying, "whatever, kid."

Ha! He totally didn't even think I was 21! sweet! i aparently look more that 10 years younger than i really am!!!

He still gave me my drink. thank god.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger pinknest said...

i find it fascinating and awesome that you participate daily in the bar car.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Bethie said...

I miss Molly!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home