Sunday, April 08, 2007

celebrations and memories.

happy easter, everyone!

<span class=
here i am making easter eggs back in '85! cool multi-colored sweatshirt!

i hope you all have a great day, eating the best holiday candy there is (peeps, jellybeans, and chocolate!) and spending the day with those you love.

it isn't the best easter for me, though. my grandmother passed away early this morning. i will miss her dearly.

grandma 1983
(here is grandma, i think in 1983.)

my grandma and i were similar in many ways: she loved to shop and loved clothes!
one of my memories is when she took me to neiman marcus to go shopping when i was in junior high. i was only interested in finding liz claiborne purses and units! (remember wearing units, those multi purpose, belt-y outfits!!!) then we would eat in their tea room.

big difference: she hated taking pictures! i don't have a lot of pictures of her because of that. she sure wouldn't have been a blogger!

i'll miss you, grandma!



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Bethie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Happy Easter

Hugs!!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry about your grandmother.

5:10 PM  
Blogger molly said...

thanks, guys!

10:07 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

oh, i'm so sorry!!! it's a lovely tribute, though.

units...always on the hunt for units. lol!

hope you had a happy easter!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home